Friday, January 20, 2012

Plastic Arts

I think that if I had chosen another carrer, it would have been something related to plastic arts, something as paint or drawing, or even sculpture, or maybe all of that together.
 I don’t really know how artistic carrers are, but it wolud have been funny to try to study something more expressive and creative tan psychology, where I can only learn and repeat what other people said a hundred years ago.
If I had studied plastic arts or something like that, I would have liked to study here, in this campus, ‘cause this year I fell in love with this beautiful place! If I didn’t know ‘Gomez Millas’, I wouldn’t know where else I could study arts.
The reasons why I’m not studying something related to arts are two: support and instability. If I studied arts, my parents wouldn’t support me, so I wouldn’t have enough money to pay the university tariff. And even if I had support from someone else, when I graduate I wouldn’t have a sure job, maybe I would work in anything else but what I studied, and my parents won’t maintain me until I die, so there’s no chance I can study arts right now.
If I were studying arts right now, my life wouldn’t be radically different, maybe I would have another kind of subjects and classmates and teachers, bus the daily routine would be almost the same. The difference would appear once I finish the carrer and start to work.
Anyway, I’ll try to survive this years and finish this carrer soon J

7 comments:

  1. It was kinda obvious. I mean, you had so much talent in artsitic things like painting and representing our situations. Please Keep being Creative :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is obvious your other option of job, tou have really develop the artistic part of your mind, I think that study art it would be a really good option for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can even study something related to art although this isn´t in the university, you should think it.

    n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very curious that so much people who study psychology likes arts or music or any artistic expression, maybe there's a relation between both things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the picture you put! and ... I like plastic art, in these you can make and express a myriad of things and emotions than it really is fascinating. Also, I love the imagination and creativity involve my daily life, makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I see you in Facso(not long time ago xd) I think: this guy is an artist... don't waste your creativity, please, never! (:

    ReplyDelete