Friday, January 6, 2012

Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzkhOmKVW08
(Something, by The Beatles)
Well, music makes something as a stage where  my feelings find a way to say what I can’t say with common words. Maybe, music is a feeling translator . I don’t know.
Music means a lot to me! I think I couldn’t live without it, I really love it!!!
I’ve been collecting lots of disks since I was twelve years old. I started listening to Queen and Pink Floyd, ‘cause my dad liked them, and then I met The Beatles, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, The Doors, Led Zeppelin and all those classic ones. That was the first step.
I started listening that music, maybe because of my family’s influece. Even the firt memories I have are full of music, it’s as a soundtrack of my life. My parents were the first ones who introduced me my favorite bands.
I like a lot of kinds of music, from Beethoven to The Strokes, going through lots of genres, bands, musicians, singers, albums and songs, and they all make me feel different things.
That’s why I like to listen to music , ‘cause it makes me enjoy my emotions. It’s up to how do I feel the kind of music I listen to. Or viceversa? Maybe I feel the way I feel because of the music I listen to, I’ll never know, but I don’t care. It’s just about enjoy all my feelings.
It was difficult to choose a band or a song as my favourite, but here they are: The Beatles.

4 comments:

  1. They are great!
    althouht i like just some songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The conexion between emoions and music it's very cathartic.
    and i must confess that i'm not fan of the beatles, but i love the song Imagine of John Lennon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like The Beatles!!! the most thing that I like of them it's the evolution of their songs, and the diferents styles of music that they use

    ReplyDelete
  4. "music is a feeling translator" I love this part, 'cause I think is so true...
    Life without music is like my eyes go blind... a world without colors.

    Something is a wonderfull song, I love it

    ReplyDelete